The Southwest PTO is a 501(c)3 that works with the school administration, teachers and parents to achieve the following objectives:
1. To promote the welfare of children in home, school & community,
2. To facilitate communication between home and school so that parents made cooperate in school and SWPTO related events,
3. To promote family involvement in the education of Southwest’s children,
4. To create a greater sense of family within the school community,
5. To support school programs and activities,
6. To support the mission of the school and corporation.
We hope you will consider joining! Please contact our officers with any questions or concerns!
The Southwest PTO
To become a member of the Southwest PTO, fill out the following registration form and send it to school with your child.
No membership required to attend our monthly PTO meetings. However, you will want to be sure you join our mailing list by filling out the following registration form: https://forms.gle/cDrZAUVYgpnAv7ti9
Follow us on Twitter - @sw_pto
Follow us on Facebook
Sign up for the PTO Remind
Enter 81010 and text this message @c22eea
Our meetings for the 2021-2022 school year are listed below. Meetings are held at 7:00 PM in the Southwest Library.
*November 1, 2021
*December 6, 2021
January 10, 2022
February 7, 2022
March 7, 2022
April 4, 2022
May 2, 2022
Follow along with your PTO by reading the meeting minutes (usually updated within one week of each meeting): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rL36pEf-aa-jsvt99tcKVR87uUs32f-o?usp=sharing
At the beginning of the school year, the PTO hosts our annual Roadrunner Walkathon. Through the hard work and generosity of our students and families, we have raised thousands of dollars each year. The kids have a great time at the walkathon and it helps start off our year on the right foot! There are FUN prizes to be earned, too!
Beth Boyce, President
Rebecca Shaffer, Secretary
(132 KB) Please read our Southwest PTO Bylaws by clicking the link below. pdf
(132 KB) document (498 KB) SWPTO_Bylaws-FINAL.pdf